CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday Product Showcase

***New Challenge and Blog Candy HERE***


Happy Wednesday everyone!  The weather here is just dreary and to make it worse I feel like my head is in a bucket.  Hopefully, after the 2 shots I received today from the doctor, I will be able to breathe tomorrow!

Today I want to tell you a little about the Creative Memories Power Palettes. The Power Palettes are an easy way to get an entire album complete because they include all the paper and embellishments that you would need to create an album.  And it's all color coordinated!  I love it when things are already color coordinated for me. One of my favorite things about scrapbooking is color so I can get completely carried away with it!!! Using a Power Palette keeps me focused on the project and I am less likely to get sidetracked by all the pretty colors! Also, just because you have a Power Palette doesn't mean that you can only use those papers in your album...you can definitely mix and match if that is your desire. Creative Memories also has Additions that are more theme specific but coordinate perfectly with the Power Palettes. I will show more of those next Wednesday!!! Below you will see one of the newer Power Palettes that I think is just perfect for the fall season or even for a Heritage album. Check out the Reminisce Power Palette...

Includes:
  • 16 sheets 12x12 Tone-on-Tone Papers
  • 16 sheets 12x12 Designer-Print Papers
  • 96-piece Storybox (photomats)
  • 3 sheets of Title Stickers
  • 2 sheets of Decorative ABC Stickers
  • 4 rolls of Paper Ribbon
  • 24 Paper Frames
  • 64 Paper Flowers
Features:
  • Fully-coordinated system for easy page and album completion
  • All paper is double sided
  • Photo-safe components
  • Components also available in sets or individually
I hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment