CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CCM #4 - New Month, New Prize

Happy Tuesday everyone! Can you believe that there are only 24 shopping days until Christmas! I know I can't. I am still basking in the warm glow of a wonderful Thanksgiving. I took a lot of pictures and hope to get them onto pages BEFORE next year! Ha! We'll see.

Before we move on to all things Christmas, I wanted to share with you all of the creations that I made using 2 CM Additions (Reminisce and Classic Autumn). I was very pleased with all that I was able to create, and I still have lots of scraps that I can use.


  

For this week's challenge, CCM#4, create one last fall/Thanksgiving project that was inspired by something you see here. Maybe this will help me scrap this years photos this year!

This month's prize is.....
Cheerful Winter Addition!  Each week I will pick a winner from all of the challenge submissions.  That winner will be entered into the drawing for this month's prize!  Don't forget to become a follower to be entered into the blog candy drawing.



Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket



Photobucket




Shop online 24/7!

0 comments:

Post a Comment