CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

CCM#5 and Specials!

Hello again everyone! I sincerely apologize for my absence this last month. Wow, the holidays really did me in. It was a wonderful time filled with love. I hope that your holidays were as wonderful! Now, it is time to get back to the business of treasuring those memories that were created over the days of our lives. Where are your holiday photos? Are they still on your camera? Are the hidden away in the files of your computer or still in the envelope from printing? Is facebook your only way of sharing your treasured memories? I encourage you to add album making to your list of New Years Resolutions. It's never too late to get started! This month at Creative Memories, we are helping you get started. We are having an unprecedented Album sale!! All Coversets, pages, protectors, and digital albums are ALL 20% off this month! You will not see a sale like this again for a long time!!!

I need to announce the winner of CCM#4 and that winner is my super favorite Jennifer McDanal! She has loyally entered each challenge that I have posted here and I am extremely thankful. Jennifer,you're the best! Keep 'em coming!


Because of my unexcused absence, I am extending the December Month prize to include January. So the winner of each challenge will be entered to win the Month prize which, this time is the Cheerful Winter Additions. Those of us down here in Bama, now have a couple of snow/ice pics to use with this cute pack!!

I've chosen a beautiful example from the Project Center to inspire us this week. This page was created by Stacey Hansen using the Reminisce Winter Additions. I kept pretty true to the design. I've yet to get me pictures printed but I know which ones I'm using so I will show those too. Remember, you do not have to use the same paper or the same design. Just let the example inspire you however it may. Then link it up and leave a comment telling me how the example inspired you! That's it! So,now, on with the show. Here is the Project Center example:



And here's my example using the same Reminisce Winter Additions paper and Stacey's design.

And just for fun, here are the pics that I'm going to use on this page.




Link up your CCM#5 entries here:




Photobucket
Photobucket
Shop Online 24/7

2 comments:

jennifer

yay!! excited for challenge!! this gives me a reason to scrap!!! plus I got a new camera with christmas money!! can't wait!!

jennifer

See comments on blog link!! :)

Post a Comment